Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Beautiful Day

If i may say so myself it was a beautiful day here in Washington.  The sun was shinning, and a great temp.  It was perfect long sleeve weather.  Landon and i spent the day in the yard raking leaves the first part of the day and the second we spend cleaning the house.  Yesterday wasn't the best day my husband and i spent all day in bed sick.  Not the best when  you have a little one who wants to play and be active when you want to sleep.  Thank goodness it was only a 24 hr. bug.  Travis has watch today so he will have a late night. We do have some of the best neighbors though..Gina is making us a pizza, which is nice considering i didnt really feel like cooking.  Still not back 100% yet.  Im anxious to try her new bread.  We are going to get me started on sewing and crafts again.  Im really excited to jump into the world of crafts.  I just found out that our room mate will be moving out the beginning of December.  I think it will be best for Travis and i.  We are married and have a baby, we need to just be a family, and we can keep things as clean as we want them and not have to worry about the stress of cleaning up after someone else.  Im really excited.  I can now turn his room into the spare bedroom, and the down stairs room into a scrapbooking/craft room.  Ill post pictures as soon as i get it done :) 
Landon changes so much everyday it seems.  Today he sucked his thumb all morning.  It really is such a joy being about to stay home with him and watch every milestone that he crosses, and learn with him.  Im truely blessed.  He also learned to roll over, so now he thinks that when i try to dress him he can make it fun by rolling over or twisting and turning.  I would not change it for the world though.  For now my lil man is fussing so im going to play with him until Travis gets home and then enjoy some tasty pizza.  Goodnight bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. yeah Britt, it was a fabulous day and wednesday and thursday are supposed to be as well..will probably mow up some leaves tomorrow and hunt down my singer sewing machine for you..I have an idea of where its at..just gotta dig it out..so how was dinner? I hope you liked it.Mike was drooling over here while it was baking..;) Yippee skippy..Kaney is moving out..see you around tomorrow..hopefully with the singer in hand.:)I can't wait to get you set up in your craft room..and I am just going to give you the desk..so maybe we will pull it out and get it hooked up too.;)or whenever you want to..maybe wait till Kaney leaves.:)

    ReplyDelete