Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sunny days

Day 3 of beautiful weather here in Washington.  Today i was able to take my son to the park for a little bit and meet up with a good friend of mine for some catch up time.  She has two boys who are 4 and 1 they are quite adorable.  Her husband is out to sea right now so it's nice to meet up with her and keep her company.  Finally today my husband and i took a walk down to the pier by our house.  We have been wanting to but it has either rained or we got caught up in yard work and didn't make it. 


In the first picture you can see Mt. Rainer.  It is so pretty up there.  We have made it up there a couple times.  It is beautiful to look at from our pier.  The second picture is in the opposite direction and just thought it turn out beautiful as well.  Landon loves going on walks down to the pier, or anywhere for that matter.


I think on our walk was the only time today that he wasn't fussing.  Today was just one of those days.  Im hoping tomorrow will be better.  Of course we couldn't pass up this beautiful day without working on cleaning up the yard. 
My wonderful husband is cleaning up around our shed where our garden is suppose to be.  We were not able to plant one this year because i had just had Landon and my husband went out to sea.  it would have been a little much for me to handle, and keep up with.  It looks horrible right now but as soon as we get it all cleaned up i will post some pictures.  Im really happy that we had moved into the house we live in.  We have great neighbors, who help out alot.  Im anxious to start up my sewing again.  Im hoping once i get started i can post some of my projects up here and eventually do some give-aways. 

Overall today has been a great day!!! I would like to say congrats to my husband for passing his weigh in for this off crew!  We were a little worried but he made it out at 20%.  Im very proud.  Next he just has to pass the PRT which consist of 1.5 mile run in 11 minutes, 50 push-ups and 50 sit-up in 2 minutes.  Personally i would not want to do it and prob. wouldn't pass.  For now im going to eat some homemade sugar cookies, and settle down from this busy day.  I hope everyone had just as good of a day as i did

3 comments:

  1. I really need to get my husband out into the yard more. Love the baby pic's so so cute.. you are really going to like blogging.. I mostly just put up my cards and scrapbook pages on my blog. This is the best time to start scrapbooking with a baby.. its so much fun.. I wish I had stared sooner myself.. (gina is the one that said you like scrapbooking on her blog)
    here is the address to my blog
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was out back raking the leaves again this evening..and I could totally see all that you did in the garden..it looks so good..the whole yard is looking awesome..wow you have 5 followers..you are going to have so much fun blogging and getting to know everyone here..it is alot of fun..homemade cookies huh..glad you had fun at the park today..the pics of mt. rainier are beautiful..have a wonderful friday..we are supposed to get our rain in the afternoon..how is that craft room coming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful view of mt. Rainer and your little guy, he's adorable!!!Congrats too your hubby! My son (only child) is in the Army, still in the schooling part at Ft. Lee, I miss him so much but he's coming home for Christmas and getting married:D

    ReplyDelete