Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcoming a new baby!!

First off i would like to welcome my new baby nephew into the world!!!!  My sister (not the one from the previous post) Was taken to the hospital yesterday morning, she had a seziure and so they broke her water and she had Layton Joe this morning.  He was due December 4th so he is a little early but he was 6pounds 11oz and 20 inches long.  I dont have a picture at this time but as soon as i get one it will be posted!!!   On sunday my Husband, some friends of ours, Landon and i went to Mount Rainier.  The pictures below are all from up there.  It was kind of a bummer there was not as much snow as the previous times we have been.



Landon had his own sled.  We did not let him go down any hills but he got pulled around.  I was so worried he would slide off.  He had actually fallen asleep.  He is so funny acting like his life is so hard :) He was all bundled up





Tonight we were in the Christmas spirit so instead of putting decorations up we decided to wrap some gifts.  I was able to wrap Landons and my husbands.  It was really nice to be able to spend that time together wrapping.  We don't get to do that much.  With our schedules were lucky to spend an hour just visiting with each other.  My husband normally comes home eats dinner then heads to bed.   I am part of the FRG for my husbands boat, we had a donut sale at 6:30 am this morning.  I have not seen that early in quite some time.  It was a fun day though we were able to sell all the donuts and muffins!!  It was nice to be able to see the hubby also around the office.  We are doing another one next Tuesday so im hoping for another good turn out. 



An update on my other sister.  She admitted that she was having an addiction and she needed to get her life back on track.  Then informed us that my 15 year old neice was pregnant :/  I really dont know what to think of the situation.  Im very upset about it but she is not my daughter so..I think it would be best for her to put the baby up for adoption considering the circumstances, to give the baby a good life, but she refuses so prayers needed!  Not to cut it short but i have a fussy baby.  Talk to you soon Blog Land

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sisters new baby..I love the name they chose..and Landon looks like Randy from "the christmas story" he can't put his arms down..( you will have to watch it with us and you will know what I am talking about)..I love those little fat cheeks..and you look happy wrapping presents...I don't see mine though.;) lol..have a good one and I am glad you got to spend some good quality time together.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landon is adorable as always.Love him in that little snowsuit with chubby cheeks.Congrats on the new nephew,hope you sister is well.Maybe the baby will help your niece mature some do,some don't but a baby will definatly be a eye opener.I know you worry keep her in your prayers and concetrate on your home and sweet baby.You can't change the world I know some times it's frustrating,I've tried myself.But ultimately people do what the want so just pray and hope for the best and be there if she needs to talk.Christmas wrapping all ready? I haven't even started shopping yet.I'll be the one christmas eve looking for the last thing on the shelf LoL.Actually I think I'll order on line so I can stay in my warm house in my PJ's.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I love Landon on his sled, it looks very comfy and cushion-y:)Congrats on your new nephew and prayers for your other sister,who knows, maybe the baby will make her more responsible and mature:)Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete