Monday, November 8, 2010

Chilly Days


Well hello again blog land..It has been a couple days since i have been able to get on to blog.  My son has been quite fussy the last 3 days or so.  Finally today he seems to be back to his normal self, and is down for a nap.  I have been slowly getting some Christmas decorations, we are just starting out last year my husband was deployed.  Gina tells me all the time to check Goodwill, so finally i did they had some nice tings.  I had gotten this glass snowman set for 5$  I couldn't pass it up



I had also gotten this cute little snowman and the blue tin.  My husband however had to have the little bear with a mailbox in the middle.  Not quite sure where it will go but we can find a place. :)  Today was back to work for Travis.  He had the second part of his PRT which consited of the running and exercise portion.  Im keeping my fingers crossed!  Last night we had went to Gina and Mikes for dinner.  It was amazing.  We had roast, carrots,garlic mashed potatos and beef gravy. It's always nice to get together with good friends for dinner to just chat and enjoy the time spent.  I was able to mess with the sewing machine yesterday after breakfast, i got it up and running.  Im so excited to get started.  I think im going to start off making some new PJs for my dad.  In Highschool i always made him pjs, and havn't since then.  I figure i can use it as a warm up project.  I haven't sewed in 3 years or so.  We take Landon on Thursday to get his Christmas pictures done..  he has a cute sweater that has a tie on it.  It's too cute.  Picutres will be up soon.  For now though i need to get housework done i have a FRG meeting tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. you really did get a fantastic deal on that little snowman set..you will have to have us over so you can use it.;) it was nice having you 3 over for dinner...hope your meeting goes well tonight.can't wait to see Landons pictures when you are done.;) have a great week.;)

    ReplyDelete