Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Here there and everywhere

Hello Blog Land, another beautiful day here in Washington.  Im enjoying every bit of it also because i know before long it will be rainy, dark days.  Today has been a great day.  Landon and i ran some errands to go get his Birth Certificate fixed.  ( It claimed he was female)  and to comcast to take back a modem to save us some money.  Then it was working out in the yard.  We were FINALLY able to mow our yard!!!  It had not been mowed in over a month.  We had asked our lovely room-mate to do so but he claimed it was broken.  It was a little to wet to use ours so we borrowed Gina, and Mikes.  I have to say i LOVE it!  It has an assist on it so when your going up a hill you can pull the lever and it pushes it up the hill for you.  I think it would be a great investment if we decide to stay here in Indianola.  Below is a picture of my son in his new Johnny Jumper.  He loves to play in it, however he kept hitting his head on the door so my husband had the bright idea to put the mattress pad around him...too funny.

















Tonight while giving him a bath he found some parts he didnt know he had, and let me tell you he was amazed.  He wouldn't stop messing with it.  Like i had said in my last blog..he learns something new everyday and it amazes me.


I am going to start up on sewing, scrapbooking, and crafts again!!!  I'm pretty excited.  Gina is helping me get started by lending me some of her stuff.  Here in the picture is the sewing table im using. It is amazing.  It is an older table and the sewing machine she is lending me is from 1987.  They go together so well. I'm hoping tomorrow i'll be able to find time to look the machine over and figure it out.  I have started on my room for all of the crafty stuff.  I just can't move our spare bed out until our room-mate moves out on the 4th of December.  I was also given this cute little holder for all of my scrapbooking stickers, pens, glue,tape ect.  That was a gift from Gina also.  It's all coming in handy and getting me started!! Ill be posting pictures as my room progresses.  Tomorrow is suppose to be a nice afternoon so for now im going to get my little man in bed, and prepare for another evenful day.  I think were going to go to the park for a little bit, and then some more yard work.  I'll talk to you tomorrow bloggers...Good Night

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you can use these things..Mike is thrilled to have it out of his garage..lol..I can't wait to see it all decorated up and with your signature on it..if you need any help hollar..I am also going to go through more crafting stuff to give to you..I had a lot of scrapbooking stuff to sell..it might be in my garage sell boxes..will have to dig it out..also which snowman did you like in my patterns?it was nice yakking with you too across the fence...have fun at the park today..and see you when you get home.. I think I am going to bake today..have bananas that need to be made into bread and I want to make more caramel apples..might have to make some cinnamon rolls too..so if you want to learn and want to come over let me know..also there is a cute little bazaar down the street on saturday if you want to make a run for it to check it out..maybe get some gift ideas etc..let me know..have a wonderful day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome sweetie!I've been blogging a little over a month and love it,I was nervous at first then it just becomes like chatting with a old friend.Stop over and visit me if you get time.Harvest Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brittany! So nice to see you started blogging, one warning though...it *can* be addicting;)I have been a long time reader of Gina's blog and your lil' boy is just precious, looking forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging. It is quite addictive. I started the 1st of this year.
    Come pay me a visit, I would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete