Friday, January 28, 2011

Alot of moving and Packing

Hello everyone!!!  I hope everyone is enjoying the start of their weekend!!!  I know that i am ready for this weekend to start.  It will for me on Saturday.  I have 2 sets of friends moving.  One is moving to HI which i had talked about before and the other is just moving from one base to the other, but the Navy wouldn't move them.  I have been helping both of them all week.  Let me tell you, it's a work out that is for sure.  Although i get quite a few boxes from their move for mine :)  That is great news for us!  Come April 1st we are out of here!  I feel like it will be alot of stress lifted off me, and well the hubby also.  We don't have to worry about having to pay utilities or rent.  That takes alot of my plate...it will put us closer to base, and a relief in some other ways.  My husband finally has the whole weekend off!  He had to stay on base tonight but will be home tomorrow morning!  Im so happy, im so thankful for every bit of time i get with him these days, between his schedule and mine we just haven't really seen each other.  Tomorrow is going to be kind of busy for us though.  We are returning some things to the neighbors, and picking up some boxes from our friends to start packing up the stuff that we don't really need.  I will be going home in the next couple weeks until the end of March so i could prob. pack up the whole house and be okay when i got back. 

Tonight i was able to skype with my best friend and her family back home.  It's so great to see faces of friends and people that mean so much to you, from thousands of miles away!  I will be able to spend time with them though when i head back home.  It will be eventfull his time!  I am getting Landon "Dedicated" on February 20th by my uncle who married my husband and i.  I grew up going to my uncles church and now he has stepped down as the minister..however he is going to the ceremony for my sister and I.  My nephew Layton is going to be doing it the same time.  I'm truely blessed for such amazing friends and family. 

Landon is doing so well, and getting so big.  I guess you never realize how much time babies take up, until you have one.  It's so hard for me to get stuff done around the house.  When he was smaller, i couldn't leave him in the house or the other room because it worried me..and now that he is bigger i still can't go out in the yard, or leave the room for that matter unless he is in his swing, which he doesn't stay in very long.  He wants to be on the go, and im constantly pulling him away from things, or trying to find where he rolled to.  Don't get me wrong i wouldn't change it for the world, it's just you don't realize any of it unless you actually have a child.  For now anyways he is in bed and sleeping so i think im going to do the same.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best when you move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good ridence to you both..glad you are both gone..weird that you couldn't be bothered with doing the yard work..and thought that by dead heading stuff you were actually doing something..apparently you both don't know what a weed looks like cause it looks pretty bad..you will both be much happier in jackson park as you won't have to lift a finger..have a wonderful life...

    ReplyDelete