Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Goodbyes :(

Well hello again!  I hope everyone has been staying warm where ever you may be!!  I know here it has been in the 40's which i guess i can't complain, back home its like 5 degrees!  Im just ready for warm and sunny weather.  OH WAIT  I live in Washington, lol who am i kidding??

Today has been a good day.  I spent it with a good friend of mine who is now being stationed in Hawaii.  You would think goodbyes would get easier but they never seem to.  They will be back in 3 years, but it's just hard because you become like a family.  Our paths will cross again soon so until then she can enjoy the amazing HI weather and post lots of sunny pictures!  I can enjoy those atleast. :)  Their flight takes off on the 7th of Feb.  I wish them luck on their new adventure!!



Here is Landon in his new chair!!  He was relaxing!  At one point in time he has his arm propped up on the arm rest and his foot propped up on the other side.  It was adorable.  He seemed to like it, but i think he may be a little small still for it.  He starting pushing himself out of it, with hard wood floors it scares me to death.  Not that carpet does alot for him but it would be a little softer.  He has not been able to sit in it much but when he gets a little older he can relax and watch football with daddy!!!



Travis and i FINALLY got the toy we have been wanting for a while!! It's the treadmill that i had talked about in my last blog.  We went and looked at it and it was brand new.  The price was so great we couldn't pass it up.  Thank goodness we got our tax return so we were able to get it.  The hubby got it in and started running on it right away.  Needless to say i didn't last very long on it the first time, but tonight i had a great work out.  Of course i didn't run for a half hour but im feeling it in my legs and Im working my way up.  It's great that i don't have to leave the house to go to the gym, i can work out in my own home and be able to watch Landon at the same time.

Some new and exciting news...February 20th Landon and my nephew Layton will be Dedicated.  We are doing a dual ceremony.  My uncle is a Pastor, and he is getting up there in age, so it's best we do it soon!  Im am so excited that he is willing to do this for us.  He watched me grow up and Married me to my husband over a year ago.  He is truely a great man and im blessed to have him in my life.  The only downfall is that Travis won't be able to make it.  It was his idea to have my uncle do it though, and he said he was okay with not being there.  If for a second though he said it bothered him i would cancel it in a heart beat.  I told him since he couldn't make it he could choose someone to stand in for him.  He chose his dad.  I understand, it wouldn't have been my first choice for certain reasons but..this day is for Landon, and I want it to be special!  For now though im off to bed, i am beat!  I hope everyone has a good night~!

1 comment:

  1. Your little man is growing so fast and looks too adorable in that big comfy chair:)

    ReplyDelete