Sunday, January 23, 2011

Everyday counts

Today was a good day!  Travis got home around 9am, and we spent the day together!  Everday he is home counts for so much with us.  We take advantage of it.  Especially at a busy time like this.  We were able to drop some our Goodwill stuff off...(the stuff that there was no way we were keeping)  When we were dropping our donations off there was another lady dropping childrens stuff off, She had a cute sports recliner/rocking chair...Landons room is done in sports and i had just mentioned that it was cute, and asked when they thought it would be out on the floor, the man taking the donations had said he isn't suppose to tell us but if she wants to give it to me she just had to pick it up and give it to us..well she did.  It was very nice of her.  Landon is still a little small i think to sit in it but he is pretty close.  I know that these chairs aren't cheap.  I was so thankful!  I have pictures of him sitting in it, but couldn't find my cord to upload them so ill put them on my next blog.  He seemed to like it in one picture he even had his leg propped up on the arm.  :)  He has so much of a personality already, it's adorable. 


So i am thinking about going blonde again, i feel like it suites me better.  This is what it used to look like and how i would like it again.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. :)  It's kinda hard to keep maintained is the only thing, but i'll manage if i decide to go back. 

Today i had a little more energy, which was nice..Im not back to 100% yet though.  Im still stuffy.  Poor Landon had a runny nose today.  I kept having to wipe it.  I feel so bad for him because he can't tell me whats bothering him and the doctors won't give them anything anymore.  I know i how i have felt so i can only imagine for him.  Im thinking i may get into the dr to see if maybe i have allergies.  I have never had a problem with them before but maybe it's just something out here in WA that is flairing them.  

My husband and i are looking into buying a treadmill.  It rains so much out here and is so hilly that we can't really get out to exercise.  We could go to base but with Landon it is hard.  It would just be so much easier to have one at home that we can use whenever we want.  We were looking at new ones online, and some are kinda pricey we found one on craigslist, but the review on it were mixed so were kinda worried about it.  The price was great though.  We will figure it out soon enough.  For now though im off to cuddle up in my warm bed.  Im hoping for a sunny day tomorrow so maybe we can get outside.  Have a great night bloggers

3 comments:

  1. i think you should go back to blonde.. and get it cut in that cute A-line bob.;)it looks great on you..can't wait to see that cute little chair of Landons..yeah if you are going to get a treadmill do some research on line for the best ones..because they are spendy and you want to get your money's worth..hope you both get to feeling better soon.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blonde - Im partial to it. I know what you mean by the up keep though. Its so expensive - but worth it.
    Im thinking of ditching these dark locks for something lighter ... Im just not feeling it!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the blonde...really neat about the lady giving you the chair and nice for Landon to have his own chair which will soon be just his size...a while back I was researching for a treadmill...never bought one. After all the research I decided it would be just another mechanical thing I'd have to worry about if it broke down. They are nice to have though...so I hope you find the right one for you at a good price.

    ReplyDelete