Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sick Days

Well it has been cloudy here in Washington the last couple days.  To go with it all im sick once again.  I don't know what it is.  I have never been sick this much in a years time.  I think it's this state.  I'm going to go ahead and say..I HATE this state. It is suppose to start warming up this next week though.  It may make it a little better.

On a much better note, I found out i'll for sure be able to go back home while my husband is gone.  Im not sure when im leaving yet or anything but im just happy to know that i can.  Family is a big thing for me, and it's way hard to be away from them.  It's okay when Travis is in because we have our own family..  This upcoming week will be pretty busy for me, im going to be an extra set of eyes to a friend of mine who is having the movers come pack up her stuff.  Her and her family are being transfered to Hawaii. 

Landon is getting closer and closer everyday to crawling/walking.  I can't really decide which he is trying to do.  It looks like he wants to walk they way he is getting up.  Hard telling though.  For now though im going to get some rest.  Not feeling the best takes a toll on you!

1 comment:

  1. So much happening in your life right now...I'm sorry to hear that you're sick again. I'm sure you want to get going with the move and get settled near your family. Happy days for Landon...crawling/walking...he's such a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete