Thursday, January 13, 2011

Productive Day

Today has been quite a productive day!!!  Im so proud of myself.  I was able to clean out our fridge, and deep clean it.  I was also able to start cleaning out our garage, were trying to get things ready for a Goodwill run.  My husband and i will have to downsize in April, so were having to get rid of alot of stuff.  I figured i should get a start on it now, so im not rushed when it's time to get moving.  We will be going from a four bedroom to a two.  I don't know how we will do it, but it will all work out.  Landon has two teeth in and is now crawling.  He started the crawling today.  He doesn't make it far but hey it's day one for him.  He will learn and before i know it he will be up the stairs, under my feet, and out the door. lol  Oh how i look forward to those days. 

Sadly i don't think im going to be able to go for Family Day on Saturday on my husbands boat.  I don't have a babysitter.  My friend who was going to do it had something else come up.  :(  My husband and i are both bummed.  I was really excited.  I know there will be other times though that i can go tour it. 

I am pretty excited that my husband will be home this weekend.  He gets a 3 day weekend.  I hoping to get alot accomplished.  We have to take some stuff to Goodwill, and get somethings back to Gina and Mike that we had borrowed.  Get as much done as we can.  I just hope that the weather will allow us.  It says it's suppose to rain but maybe we will get a couple hours of dryness.  We also have to take yard waste to the dump while we have the trailer.  Today was beautiful, (i think)  It was in the 50's and the sun popped out for a little.  I was hoping Travis would get home before dark so we could take a walk but he didn't get off until late.  It's okay though maybe we will get another nice day and Landon and i can just go.  Anyways for now im off to relax, and have some "me" time.  Goodnight Bloggers

2 comments:

  1. Hey Britt you did have a productive day..anything good going to goodwill..you know I love a good thrifty find..glad to hear Travis will have a nice 3 day weekend..sorry to hear about not being able to go to the thing on the boat..if you ever want to go walking..I will be happy to go with you..both Tucker and I would love it..going grocery shopping tomorrow..yeah today was nice and mild..hope tomorrow is the same..have a wonderful friday.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like busy times, are you staying in the same area when you move to the 2 bdrm.? It's nice that your hubby is navy and gets to spend time at home, with my son and DIL it is going to be SO hard for them, especially if he deploys, don't even want to think about it. Have a great day and enjoy that lil' cutie of yours;)

    ReplyDelete